Intervention Theories and Practices
This training includes a combination of lecture, participant brainstorming and self-assessment. This training will offer an introduction to different models of intervention and basic skills necessary for an interventionist.
- Identify common myths and risk factors associated with Substance Use Disorders
- Identify common models of intervention
- Identify the RCA model of intervention
- Identify common challenges associated with interventions
- Identify PCB ethical standards for certified interventionists
NAADAC, 2 Credits
Presenter: Robert Strauber, CIP, CAI-II, CFRS, CRS
The credits are good for those states who acknowledge NAADAC courses for credit.