Dawn Belamarich Berry, LPC, LCADC,
Education + Licenses
- Master’s Degree, Mental Health Counseling/Counselor, Capella University
- LCADC – Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor, Substance Abuse Counseling, Stockton University
- Master’s Degree, Criminology/Sociology, St. Joseph’s University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Forensic Science and Technology, Stockton University
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS)
- DRCC – Disaster Response Crisis Counselor
- ICGC II – Certified Compulsive Gambling Counselor
Dawn Belamarich Berry, LPC, LCADC, CCS, CCGC is excited to bring her experience as a leader and clinician into her new role as Chief Executive Officer at Recovery Centers of America at Lighthouse. Upon completing two master’s degrees and working in various social service and treatment settings, Dawn found a permanent home within the social service fabric of South Jersey. For over a decade, Dawn has been an influential leader within the field, carrying roles such as therapist, supervisor, and administrator, and she developed an unrelenting passion for working with those dealing with addiction. From working with adults in a state prison environment to working with youth in intensive outpatient and aftercare modalities.
Dawn has not only developed a concrete understanding of how addiction works but has also developed the most important characteristic in addiction and mental health treatment: knowing how to best guide individuals on their journey to bring about positive, sustainable change. In her new role as Chief Executive Officer at RCA at Lighthouse, Dawn hopes to continue to aid individuals in bringing about positive change on their path to recovery.