- Developing Twelve Step Integration Curriculums for multiple disciplines
- Twelve Step Trainings
Education + Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology with Specialization in Addictions
- Ph.D. at Regent University School of Counseling Psychology Exp Graduate Date 6/2024
- Certified Advance Alcohol Drug Counselor-PA (CAADC)
- Certified Competent in Clinical Supervision-PA (CS)
- Licensed Clinical Drug and Alcohol Counselor-NJ (LCADC)
In February of 2006, after seemingly fighting a losing battle with addiction, James reports finally being able to walk in the grace, truth, and freedom found in recovery. James verbalizes that the holistic interventions and his hard-earned educational competencies have molded him into who he is today- a recovery-focused professional, strategically and vehemently engaging patients and staff in using the Twelve Steps to inspire and motivate life-saving change.
James has advanced professionally through the therapeutic ranks, beginning as a Recovery Support Specialist and moving over time into the role of Clinical Director. James joined the RCA team in June of 2021 as the Corporate Twelve Step Trainer. James holds a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Purdue Global, a CAADC in Pennsylvania, and is licensed in the state of New Jersey. James is currently enrolled at Regent University, where he is working toward his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.
Since joining the RCA Team, James has developed Twelve Step Integration Curriculums for multiple disciplines so that we may better support and engage our patients in using holistic and evidence-based treatment in conjunction with the Twelve Steps. James trains our teams using his Twelve Step expertise, clinical competencies, and holistic spirituality to support them with understanding the pathology of addiction and evidence-based solutions for recovery. James approaches each training to inspire and motivate patients to embrace recovery!